Having analysed the last 14 winners of the Super Bowl we’ve come up with the following trends:
- 11 of the last 14 winners had won at least 10 games the previous season (two winners had 8–8 records, only one had a losing season)
- 9 of the last 14 winners had won at least 11 games the previous season
- 7 of the last 9 winners had won at least 11 games the previous season
- 9 of the last 14 winners had previously been in a final in the previous ten years
- 11 of the last 14 winners won at least 2 of their 4 PRESEASON games
The strongest trends profile for us to look at is a team that won at least two of their pre-season games, had been in a final in the last 10 years and who had won at least 11 games the previous season.
This leaves us with:
- LA Rams – NFC
- New Orleans – NFC
- New England Patriots – AFC
From what I’ve seen so far in the first nine weeks of this season is that the LA Rams don’t appear to be the same side they were last season. So we’re left with two sides that are going great guns this season. I definitely want to be with the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS as our main bet. They been there and got all the t-shirts, plus they’re proven play-off and championship performers. Quite happy to have a saver on the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS.
Suggested Bets (Scale 1-10 points)
4 points win New England Patriots to win Super Bowl @ 3-1 Betfred
2 points win New Orleans Saints to win Super Bowl @ 5-1 generally